PA is just a few steps away from joining RGGI.
In the coming weeks and months, there will be significant opportunities to engage on critical RGGI procedures. This is a pivotal moment for energy efficiency in PA, and the KEEA team is excited to amplify the voices of Pennsylvania’s businesses.
This page will help you keep track of important developments and even get in the action!
Proposed rulemaking is posted; registration for public testimony opens
Testifying: Starting on this date, PA-based companies and residents can register to testify at virtual public hearings held in December. The DEP needs to hear from industry stakeholders in order to understand what investment in EE could mean for PA.
Regulations published in the Pennsylvania Bulletin; public comment period opens
• Ways to address equity and environmental justice concerns in the Commonwealth
• Approaches to assist the just and equitable transition of workers and communities
• Ways to appropriately address the benefits of cogeneration
Comments: Check back soon for materials to submit comments to the DEP.
12/8/20 - 12/14/20
Virtual public hearings at the DEP
Any PA resident is invited to testify at virtual public events on their views of RGGI’s impact. Our hope is that, through these hearings, we are able to spotlight the net-positive economic benefits the program will bring the state.
- Tue, Dec. 8, 9:00 am-Noon
- Tue, Dec. 8, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Wed, Dec. 9, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Wed, Dec. 9, 6:00-9:00 pm
- Thu, Dec. 10, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Thu, Dec. 10, 6:00-9:00 pm
- Fri, Dec. 11, 9:00 am-Noon
- Fri, Dec. 11, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Mon, Dec. 14, 1:00-4:00 pm
- Mon, Dec. 14, 6:00-9:00 pm