KeystoneHELP, one of the nation’s most successful state-sponsored financing programs is back and better than ever with many new improvements designed specifically for contractors in the HVAC and energy home improvement business. All loans are administered through Renew Financial‘s Pennsylvania-based lending center (formerly AFC First).
A recent analysis of KeystoneHELP rates and dealer fees revealed that its 4.99%, 10 Year Term, Unsecured Loan With No Dealer Fees or Prepayment Penaltiesis vastly superior for both consumers and contractors when compared to key competitive offerings in Pennsylvania for energy efficiency home improvement financing.
A homeowner will save hundreds or thousands of dollars in interest while contractors can attain higher margins with every sale due to not having to absorb high lender dealer fees. The introductory rate will not last forever so now is the time to make Keystone HELP the first choice in financing for energy efficiency projects.
Beat your competition and help your customers with a superior source of financing – Pennsylvania’s Keystone Home Energy Loan Program.
Right Now, for a Limited Time – 4.99% rate fixed for life of loan/no dealer feeLow, 7.99% base rate and 2% dealer fee when introductory program expires.
- Instant in-home approval and fast electronic documents
- Up to $20,000
- Special Terms to 10 Years, Unsecured (No Lien)
- Windows and Doors
- Wood and Bio Mass Heating
- Whole House Improvements
Contact our Pennsylvania-based Professional Business Development Team for information, Sales Training and More
- Philadelphia,Southeastern PA
- Lehigh Valley, Northeastern PA, Central PA
- Pittsburgh, Western PA
- Trey Muffet, Eastern U.S. Sales Director
- Tessa Shin, Director Unsecured Lending Programs
- Peter Krajsa, Executive Vice President, Renew Financial (formerly CEO, AFC First)