Information and Education
- Subscription to the KEEA Newsletter, featuring the most current information about business opportunities and legislative initiatives that will affect Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Track and provide action alerts on relevant legislation and policy developments.
- Webinars that provide business advice and technical instruction.
- Strategic counsel on advancing energy efficiency.
- Access to KEEA’s Listserv and an online tool that connects contractors, service providers, consumers, and investors.
- Invitations to regional events that allow energy efficiency stakeholders to meet related businesses and advocates in their region and beyond.
- Networking opportunities, including seminars, webinars, conference calls and informational sessions on timely topics of vital interest to members.
- Represent the interests of Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector by monitoring and participating in formal and informal PUC meetings related to the implementation of Pennsylvania Act 129.
- Support legislative initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels that would benefit Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Ensure the effective implementation of government initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels in order to promote energy efficiency market transformation in Pennsylvania.
- Work with state agencies, legislators, the governor’s office and other policy makers to advance energy efficiency polices and serve as a technical resource for questions on residential, institutional, industrial, and commercial energy efficiency.
- Seek to develop consensus positions on topics in order to provide strong, clear, consistent messages from a broad spectrum of industry stakeholders.
Student Business Sustaining Newsletter Action Alerts Votes in KEEA Board of Director Elections Invitations to Exclusive Webinars Invitation to State and Local Events Discounts on KEEA Conference adminssion Input on KEEA position papers Invitations to Business Dialogues Access to the KEEA Listserv Company name and logo on website Company name and logo on homepage Aliging your business with our business
Student Membership: $50
Education Membership: $300
Sustaining Membership: $2,400+
Business Membership: Small (1-5 employees) – $300 , Medium (6-24 employees) – $600 , Large (25+ employeees) – $1,200