Information and Education
- Subscription to the KEEA Newsletter, featuring the most current information about business opportunities and legislative initiatives that will affect Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Track and provide action alerts on relevant legislation and policy developments.
- Webinars that provide business advice and technical instruction.
- Strategic counsel on advancing energy efficiency.
- Member only opportunities for industry tours, trainings and roundtables.
- Access to KEEA’s newsletter, member portal and social media.
- Invitations to regional events that allow energy efficiency stakeholders to meet related businesses and advocates in their region and beyond.
- Networking opportunities, including seminars, webinars, conference calls and informational sessions on timely topics of vital interest to members.
- Represent the interests of Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector by monitoring and participating in formal and informal PUC meetings related to the implementation of Pennsylvania Act 129 and other efficiency-related policies.
- Support legislative initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels that would benefit Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Defend against any attacks to Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency programs.
- Ensure the effective implementation of government initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels in order to promote energy efficiency market transformation in Pennsylvania.
- Work with state agencies, legislators, the governor’s office and other policy makers to advance energy efficiency polices and serve as a technical resource for questions on residential, institutional, industrial, and commercial energy efficiency.
- Seek to develop consensus positions on topics in order to provide strong, clear, consistent messages from a broad spectrum of industry stakeholders.
|4||Votes in KEEA Board of Director Elections|
|5||Invitations to Exclusive Webinars|
|6||Invitation to State and Local Events|
|7||Discounts on KEEA Conference adminssion|
|8||Input on KEEA position papers|
|9||Invitations to Business Dialogues|
|10||Access to the KEEA Listserv|
|11||Company name and logo on website|
|12||Company name and logo on homepage|
|13||Aliging your business with our business|
Join NowJoin KEEA