Information and Education
- Subscription to the KEEA Newsletter, featuring the most current information about business opportunities and legislative initiatives that will affect Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Track and provide action alerts on relevant legislation and policy developments.
- Webinars that provide business advice and technical instruction.
- Strategic counsel on advancing energy efficiency.
- Access to KEEA’s Listserv and an online tool that connects contractors, service providers, consumers, and investors.
- Invitations to regional events that allow energy efficiency stakeholders to meet related businesses and advocates in their region and beyond.
- Networking opportunities, including seminars, webinars, conference calls and informational sessions on timely topics of vital interest to members.
- Represent the interests of Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector by monitoring and participating in formal and informal PUC meetings related to the implementation of Pennsylvania Act 129.
- Support legislative initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels that would benefit Pennsylvania’s energy efficiency sector.
- Ensure the effective implementation of government initiatives on the local, state, and federal levels in order to promote energy efficiency market transformation in Pennsylvania.
- Work with state agencies, legislators, the governor’s office and other policy makers to advance energy efficiency polices and serve as a technical resource for questions on residential, institutional, industrial, and commercial energy efficiency.
- Seek to develop consensus positions on topics in order to provide strong, clear, consistent messages from a broad spectrum of industry stakeholders.
1-5 employees $300
6-25 employees $600
26 – 100 employees $1,200
101 + employees $2,400